WRITE NOTES OF ENCOURAGEMENT
We're building 1000 hygiene kits for our unhoused neighbors and we need your help. One of the most important elements of our kits is the "note of encouragement." This is the perfect opportunity for volunteers of all ages.
After filling out the form below, you do not need to wait for a confirmation from us. You can begin!
Guidelines for notes:
• We need to receive your notes via mail by Friday, November 6.
• Please make your notes 8.5" x 5.5" or smaller
• Any paper (printer paper, note cards, etc) works
• Handwritten is preferred. Colorful and artistic is encouraged! Don’t rush
• If including envelopes with your notes, please don't seal them
• Please use gender-neutral language
• You can sign your note with your first name if you'd like
SEND BY MAIL
4821 Lankershim Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91601
6324 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90036
We are located in the old PAYLESS Shoe Source - In the same parking lot as Whole Foods
Saturday, November 7 • 11am - 2pm
Sunday, November 8 • 11am - 2pm
Check back soon for additional times. Please do not drop off outside of these times.
You are loved
Because you matter
You are worthy
From someone who cares about you
Sending so much love today & every day
Thinking of YOU
Have a great day
Hoping today brings you happiness
Never give up
Sending thoughts and smiles to encourage you today
Good morning, beautiful!
I care about you
You are not alone
I made this especially for you
Please use gender-neutral language.
If you have questions about this program, please e-mail volunteer@resisterhoodLA.org.